Cineasy is constantly looking for talents who share the same passion about language, culture and education as we do. If you believe in what we do and want to become part of Cineasy family, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
– Strong passion for teaching Chinese to non-Chinese speakers
– At least 3 years of experience of teaching Chinese to Italian speakers (students: adults or children, form: classroom instruction, online instruction or private tutoring)
– Native fluency in both Italian and Chinese
– Ability to explain complicated Chinese language concepts in plain and simple Italian
– Excellent writing skills in both Italian and Chinese
– Natural tendency towards substance over form. In other words, willing to do whatever it takes to make what you teach stick
– Love for plowing through various Chinese learning materials and Chinese grammar books and find the best way to explain Chinese concepts
Social Media & Marketing Management
– Managing daily sales, posting marketing savvy articles on company’s & relevant blogs
– Researching & Writing eye-catching press releases, SEO focused articles, posting to various social networking sites, increasing online visibility
– Managing our current social networking sites including Facebook, Wechat, as well as other similar community sites
– Sourcing contact lists& follow ups, building relationships with media, organizations and charities
– Developing brochures, handouts, campaign materials
-Maintaining&Editing website content, creating and managing new layouts and graphics across our web platforms, revising existing website pages
– Analyzing benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, review on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
– Managing Online/ off-line Marketing activities in daily assigned tasks
– Native Italian speaker
– University student or graduate, preferable marketing, communications or similar
In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
– Open-minded and interested in culture immersion, solution orientated attitude
– Must be able to work independently and handle responsibility
– Web/graphic design experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of SEM, SEO, paid advertising strategy
– Knowledge of traditional Marketing & PR
– Knowledge of blogging ecosystem
– Teaching italian as a foreign language experience
– Familiar with Chinese culture and business
– Second and third languages: Chinese, French, Spanish, German
Working Time: Part time, depending on work load and projects. Can lead to a long-term work-relationship.
Salary: Salary based on experience; part of the compensation can be paid as Chinese tutoring.
Please submit your full CV (in English ), as well as an overview of work samples and your expected salary per hour and/ or half a day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the large amount of applicants, we only respond to fitting candidates.